Share This Page
WoWMyCV does use traffic/visitor monitoring system that does use one cookie which is placed on you computer, however if you have cookies turned off in your browser it will not effect your use of this website. Our tracking cookie simply logs an IP Address, Time and Date you visited, what pages you visited and how long you stayed on the website.
WoWMyCV has launched a new website CareerAdvicePack.eu dedicated to the all new 2012 Career Advice Pack written by WoWMyCV.
Just thought I's let you know, I have been looking for a job for almost a year now, Got your CV last week, sent it out Sunday, invited to interview on Monday, today, given a starting date at my new job!!! You are good!!! Thanks a lot!!! M. Krawczyk
Free CV Review
Send your CV using the box below for a free review
Contact Our Team Today
Follow Us On
Career Coaching Services
- You may be a successful person who has climbed the career ladder to find that it's leaning against the wrong wall.
- You may feel a general sense of unease that you are in the wrong job or career but don't know where to go next
- You may have been made redundant, taken early retirement or a career break and want support in deciding where to go next.
- You may have lots of ideas about a new career but you are confused about which path to take
Our career coaching programme can help you stand back and look at your options afresh. I can help you understand what is really important to you, uncover your priorities, look at new options and make decisions about which path to take. The one that will excite and fulfil you like no other.
In only three or four months I’ll take you from a place of uncertainty about your career through to having a clear vision of a career and a life that is right for you, and a plan for how to create it.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
How does the career coaching work?
Our career coaching programme takes a “whole life” approach. It has three phases: Explore, Dream and Discover.
In the Explore phase we look at who you are and what you really want from your work. In this phase you really get to know yourself and what motivates you. As we work through this phase you’ll become clearer about what is really important to you - your values, key strengths, work motivators, favourite skills, your passions and interests.
In the Dream phase we work together to generate possible career options, including some ideas you will never have thought of before. We look at your whole life, not just your career, to generate a compelling vision for your future life and work.
In the final Discover phase we focus on your chosen path and at practical ways to get you moving along that path. Together we create an action plan to take you from where you are to where you know you want to be.
Who has career coaching?
- Successful senior or middle managers in mid-career who are outwardly successful, yet inside are feeling bored or unfulfilled.
- Those in late career who are looking to embark on a new path that is more aligned with their passions and offers them a better balance between work and life.
- Women who have taken a career break to bring up children.
- Managers who have been made redundant or taken early retirement and wish to use this opportunity to change career direction.
- Other clients want to stay in their current organisation but feel that their next move is a critical one and wish to ensure that it is the right one for them and their family.
- In short, career coaching is for anyone who feels uneasy that their current career is not quite right for them, that they are at some sort of career crossroads, and wish to ensure they take the right path.
What sort of clients come to Pathway for career coaching?
Our clients are typically:
- Senior or middle managers working in large organisations – for example from the civil service or Financial Services industry
- Managers thinking of moving between sectors, particularly those thinking of moving into or out of the civil service
- Senior people wishing to use the opportunity offered by redundancy or early retirement to change career
- Successful professional people who wish to make a major career change or achieve better work/life balance
- Professional women wishing to change or re-focus their career, perhaps after a career break
- Those who wish to find the work and the life they’ll love
How long does the programme take?
The full career coaching programme takes around 12 sessions and is usually spread over 4 months.
The sessions need to be quite frequent in order to maintain momentum, yet with sufficient space between them to allow time for any homework to be completed and for the client to reflect.
However if you need more frequent sessions, wish to spread them out over a longer period, or need a shorter, condensed version of the programme, then we can discuss how to tailor the programme to your needs.
What if I have other issues that I wish to bring to the career coaching sessions?
The Firework career coaching programme is very flexible so we can easily combine it with coaching on other issues. As it takes a “whole life” approach, clients invariably find that it gives them insights which lead to improvements in other areas of their lives.
What are the fees?
For clients funding their own career coaching the fees for a four-month programme are:
|Face-to-face coaching||£200 per month|
|Telephone coaching||£160 per month|
|Single two-hour diagnostic session||£75|
Find out more
For more information about our Career Coaching services either email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on01603 490-102